Welcome to Chronos Solutions
Covius has acquired Chronos Mortgage Solutions, Chronos Credit Solutions, REO management and disposition, online foreclosure auction and homeowners association (HOA) businesses. This is great news because it allows us to to deliver an even greater customer experience through enhanced technology and infrastructure.
Covius is a trusted provider of services, insight and technology to leading financial companies. Our technology-enabled solutions deliver operational efficiencies, mitigate risk and empower confident, compliant decisions and borrower interactions. Covius was recently named one of HousingWire’s 2019 Tech100 winners.
To learn more about Covius, visit our website: covius.com
Your HUD Resource
Chronos Solutions is dedicated to providing our HUD partners with the information and resources needed for the successful processing of HUD assets. Chronos Solutions started as an asset management company doing REO disposition for HUD and our team of seasoned Asset Managers are proud to service your needs. Using best in class technology, a wide partner network and deep industry experience, we deliver solutions for a successful transaction.
From the time of offer acceptance, the buyer and their agent will have 48-hours to deliver the complete and correct HUD-9548 Sales Contract package to Chronos Solutions. This package must include all addenda, the original earnest money deposit, and a pre-approval letter from a lender and/or proof of funds. The process flow below provides a high level overview of the major milestones of acquiring a HUD home.
Please find below a comprehensive library of forms necessary to support a HUD home acquisition.
- Sales Contract Package
- HUD-9548 – Sales Contract (Revised Date of 1/99 including conditions of sale)
- HUD-9548 – Electronic Filing Form
- HUD-92564-CN – Home Inspection
- HUD-9548D – Owner Occupant Certifcation
- Purchaser’s Rights and Responsibilities
- Forfeiture of Earnest Money Policy
- HUD 9548-E – Radon Gas and Mold Notice
- Closing Date Extension Policy
- Selling Broker Commission Addendum
- Flood Addendum
- Buyer Select Closing Agent Contract Addendum
- Earnest Money Receipt Confirmation
- Lead- Based Paint Addendum
- Protect Your Family From Lead In Your Home
Amendments and Request Forms
- Extension Request Form
- Contract Release Form
- Add Purchaser Addendum
- Remove Purchaser Addendum
- Modify Purchaser Addendum
- Change Financing Addendum
- Add Repair Escrow
FSM Utility Activation
- In Region 2D (AR, KS, LA, OK & TX) to request activation of utilities for the home inspection/appraisal from the HUD Field Service Manager, P K MANAGEMENT GROUP INC, please complete the request form on their website: http://24asset.com/assets/Uploads/PDF-Attachments/24-Asset-Purchaser-Testing-FINAL-1-19-16-2D.pdf. Please allow P K MANAGEMENT GROUP INC 2-3 days to process your request. For questions regarding utility activation, please contact the FSM at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In Region 4D or 5D (IA, MN, MT, ND, NE, SD, WI & WY) To request activation of utilities for the home inspection/appraisal from the HUD Field Service Manager, BLM COMPANIES LLC, please complete the request form on their website: http://blmco.com/utility-activation-tool/. Please allow BLM COMPANIES LLC 2-3 days to process your request. For questions regarding utility activation, please contact the FSM at email@example.com.
Broker NAID Registration
For broker registration, allow up to 6 weeks for processing prior to showing HUD homes; allow 30 days for renewal. Please use the SAMS 1111 and SAMS 1111-A Forms.
- HUD-9549 – Good Neighbor Next Door Sales Program Personal Information Questionnaire
- HUD-9549-A – Good Neighbor Next Door Sales Program – Officer
- HUD 9549-B- Good Neighbor Next Door Sales Program – Teacher
- HUD-9549-C – Good Neighbor Next Door Sales Program – Firefighter/Emergency Responder
- HUD-9549-E – Employer Verification of Participant Employment